The Weekender “Packing List” is a mix of items: things you need when you’re there, souvenirs to bring back in your suitcase or products related to a place that remind you of your travels once you’re home. It offers a little insight into the culture and style of a destination.
In this list of ‘essentials’, I wanted to share are a few staples that I’ve been carrying on for years. If you missed it, check out this recent feature on Camille Styles for a list of my trip essentials for the summer!
1. Converse Sneakers – I usually wear these on the flight and regardless of the destination they always seem to work. They’re classic, comfortable and the canvas is easy to clean.
2. Nylon Baggu Totes – These little bags are very versatile for travel. Use it as an extra carry-on to hold any souvenirs you may have found or a way to separate your ‘dirties’ or shoes in packed luggage. It’s easy to roll up a few and stick them in your suitcase just in case.
3. Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner – This is a must for long flights! A mix of rose, geranium and lavender, I use this toner spray throughout the flight to keep my skin hydrated. The scent is very soothing and it’s the most important part of my in-flight ritual.
5. Crossbody Bag – I always bring a black crossbody bag as my main bag for a trip. It goes with anything and the cross body style is most comfortable for sightseeing or exploring on vacation. I love these options that can be dressed up for night.
5. Dry Shampoo – This product has saved me so much time and energy. My hair gets oily and it’s hard to predict what it’s going to look like when I wake up in a new place. It’s not necessary to shampoo every day and this spray is perfect for eliminating the time it takes you to blow dry/style when you could be getting more sleep. It also smells great and gives your hair lots of volume!