The weather is starting to change and I’m starting to dream of red-orange foliage, flannels and brisk mornings. I love traveling in the fall. For one, it’s easy to pack a great coat and a few scarves as accessories.
1. Slip-On Sneakers – Luckily, these shoes are making a huge comeback for the fall. They are easy to pack, easy to take on and off for airline travel and super comfortable.
2. Chic Sweats – Another great fashion statement that’s perfect for travel. Throw on a pair of heels with some of these options and you’re ready for a night out.
3. Poncho – The perfect in-flight outfit. You’re essentially wearing a stylish blanket. Cozy and fashionable.
4. Grown Alchemist Hand Lotion – An organic skincare line that’s cruelty-free and made with certified organic botanical ingredients. A necessity for dry, cold-weather hands.
5. Tote – The travel essential for any season. I like these dark colors and suede material for the fall.