There are certain items I’ve been traveling with for as long as I can remember. I covered a few of those essentials in my first edition of ‘Pack My Bags’. Here are a few more items I can’t leave home without. Be sure to check out The Weekender Packing List on the homepage for an updated list of items I’m currently coveting!
1. Jean Jacket – It’s classic, timeless and works in almost any climate. A travel staple. If it’s too hot for a jacket, I pack a button-down chambray or a jean vest to throw over a dress.
2. Eve Lom Cleanser – Described by Vogue as ‘probably the best cleanser in the world’, I am a huge fan of this face wash. Made with aromatic plant oils, it’s great for all skin types and removes excess oils and makeup without drying out your skin. Highly recommend!
3. Tortoise Shades – I don’t foresee this style of sunglasses ever going out of style. I usually opt for a tortoise since it goes with anything and it’s the easiest accessory to glam up your travel look.
4. Medicine Mama’s Sweet Bee Magic – Kind of like an organic Aquaphor, this cream is 100% natural and works as a remedy for dry skin, minor scrapes, cuts and burns. I use it on my hands and lips every night before bed.
5. Backpack – I always carry on and a backpack is by far the easiest thing to travel with. I’m not a fan of the Lonely Planet traveler look, so I’m always on the lookout for a chic travel backpack. These are both beautiful and functional bags.